Creative rank gone, but all plots still there?

Do you think I should get my Creative rank back with this information?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PureNoir

First Step
Hello,

So I've recently lost my 4 ranks on the Snapcraft network. Paladin (KitPVP), Legend (Creative), VIP (Earthgames), and PRO (Parkour). Only two of the four ranks have been retrieved (Paladin, VIP) and I don't know why I can't find the transaction IDs for my other purchases. I've only been able to find the transaction ID for Paladin, but I still got my that, and my VIP Earthgames rank recovered somehow.
I really only care about my Legend rank missing to be honest, I doubt I'm going to play on the parkour server that much anymore.
Anyway, I've attached a file clearly showing that I have AT LEAST over 5 plots merged, which is only a ranked benefit. I would need a staff member to come in-game to show them that I have 10 plots merged without a rank. If this isn't enough proof that I don't have the rank, that's ridiculous.
Again, I don't understand why my Parkour (PRO) and my Creative (Legend) rank have been received.

P.S. If you're a staff member reading this, don't bother to tell me that I need to create a support ticket about my transaction ID's and other information. I clearly understand that, and I have also clearly stated that I'm unable to retrieve the transaction ID's for an unknown reason.

Anyway, thanks for reading
-Micah

Attachments

• creative.png
    creative.png
    809.4 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.