A lot of players, nobody friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderFan984

First Step
one time, i was in the server with like 50 players, but none of them talked, the chat was empty
i quitted mcorigins and searching for another server because there was too many resets, here is very good: you can use pistons, redstone and a lot of things if you vote and this is good! but i still want someone to talk in the chat because if nobody talks, why would anyone come in the server? if you dont want to talk you can just play in singleplayer, doesn't anyone agree?

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
If you're close to other players, they can see your chat messages and you can see theirs. The reason why the chat is quiet most of the time is because players concentrate on building.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
If your friend is online on creative, you can talk to your friend on creative. Plus, i'm a friend, so feel free to PM me anytime you wish!

Last edited:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Message people and you most of the time get more responses than talking in global chat since a few server has a certain chat range and not everyone sees it. I promise you there’s friendly players on the server :)

Status
Not open for further replies.