To Staff and all the players of ZombieV

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealGoldBlock

Tree Puncher
Hey, im a super active ZombieV player and I really enjoy the game, its super addicting and very unique. However, I really think it needs an update, like its been about a year since the last update. The amount of active players has declined and people have told me they quit due to no updates. They also said they will come back once they update. I posted a suggestion forum like a few months back, and lots of people seemed to like my suggestions, but no staff read it. Like I think you should start by fixing all the bugs and glitches (like the infinite berserk glitch and the glitched zombies). Also, add pets. Its said “Coming Soon” for as long as I can remember at this point. Then maybe update the lobby and add a few more maps, and possibly add some more custom features. However, I dont think reseting the game itself would be a good idea. I feel like the people who currently play (around 60-80) would be upset and possibly quit. This game truely has so much potential and I really think it could get alot further. I’ve asked staff about an update before, but all I really got was “its coming soon.” That was over 6 months ago. Also, im really not trying to sound rude in this. I give the whole staff team alot of credit for the work they put into this entire server, I just think ZombieV needs more attention. My final reason is that some people tend to get bored quickly, and I feel like if there were more features, they would stay longer. I really hope staff reads this, and I hope ZombieV has a bright future. Its a super fun game, and it would be so cool (especially as one of the bigger players on the server) to see what new features were added. Thanks for your time! -GoldBlock

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
I’m sure updating ZombieV is on their list to do, I hope so at least ^-^

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I’m sure updating ZombieV is on their list to do, I hope so at least ^-^

They will update zombiev (I think), they won’t let a game mode go down again.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
I like the ideas. I would suggest a reset if there was to be new maps, spawn, and features. Again, the ideas aren’t bad at all, however, this would take a lot of time to put together. It’s very well possible to happen in the future, but nothing is certain.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
I agree with you and Cody. ZombieV does need a reset and some more maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.