Request for chest to be able to be opened in enemy territory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCain

First Step
Removing the ability to mine spawners makes raiding kind of useless as people rn r refusing to buy spawner pickaxes and the /f top is filled with obi instead. Adding the fact that you cannot open chests in enemy territory, it is really difficult to raid now. How would we know where the chests are inside the base? It'll be much more difficult to get what's inside the chest. I would like to request that chests be allowed to be open in other territory

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Removing the ability to mine spawners makes raiding kind of useless as people rn r refusing to buy spawner pickaxes and the /f top is filled with obi instead. Adding the fact that you cannot open chests in enemy territory, it is really difficult to raid now. How would we know where the chests are inside the base? It'll be much more difficult to get what's inside the chest. I would like to request that chests be allowed to be open in other territory

I agree with you. But people with xray hacks can detect if chests are in the enemy territory unfortunately.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
You can now open chests in enemy territory again.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.