1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Petition to Nerf Wither Raiding

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Treron, Aug 31, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should Wither Raiding be Nerfed or Removed

1. Nerf it

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Remove it

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Kept as is

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Treron

Treron Tree Puncher

Clu7cH
    I think wither raiding should be removed or nerfed because of how op it is. It may not be op now because of how expensive it is but later in the maps it will become op. I've wither raided on servers such as SaicoPvP or the Archon, and on those servers you could only wither raid in the end because it is so op in the overwolrd. It takes significantly less skill and time than cannon raiding. Another reason to remove/nerf wither raiding is because it mainly benefits large factions who have the money to fund a wither raid.

It is almost impossible to defend your base against a wither raid unless you are online 24/7

One way to nerf wither raiding would be to make it unable to destroy obsidian.
    Another way to nerf it is to make it despawn after a certain time.

I would like to see wither raiding removed or nerfed at the least because it will become the hardcore meta later in the map and will make it very difficult for anyone under f top 5 to keep a base.

Please tell me what you think about wither raiding in the comments

2. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Void Walker

EpicAgentJ
    Survival VIP+
    I don't think you should mention other servers on here...

I never wither raided, but I can imagine what is it like when people wither raid stuff. So I agree with you.

3. Treron

Treron Tree Puncher

Clu7cH
    I just mentioned other servers to show how they manage wither raiding. Not trying to advertise or anything.

4. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    It's still not recommended

5. the77x7

the77x7 Helper

The77x7
    Helper
    As said above, it isn’t recommended. Wither raiding doesn’t really sound bad if you have extreme defenses on your base, which later in-game you will.

6. Treron

Treron Tree Puncher

Clu7cH
    But even if you have 50 walls someone can push the wither above your entire base and just roof bust you

7. the77x7

the77x7 Helper

The77x7
    Helper
    So make a bunch of walls to protect yourself or PvP them.

8. Treron

Treron Tree Puncher

Clu7cH
    I just said that wither raiding can basically just bypass walls. Also what if you're offline? then they can just raid you and you can't do anything about it. The point is that wither raiding takes less skill and significantly less time than cannon raiding. It also only benefits large factions that can actually afford a wither.