Skyblock removals and addables.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Dear Skyblocking friends and family <:

It's a long time I've been posting something on the forums. But I think it's time to add some suggestions again since I'm often online and speak alot to newcomers as well. Ight, without any further redo. Here's a list of all suggestions together made by old and newcomers. Let me know what you think.

- ReAdd /shout for ranked players (Since this increases economy, pvp and the open chats towards players)
- Since @Maarten gave up the reason it will be more open towards new players without a rank, give them a reason to get shout. For example like there is on Parkour, you vote, you get 24 hours the ability to /sethome. Do this to Skyblock as well, Vote and you will get the ability to get like (1-3) hours to /shout.

- The removal of custom enchants. Nowdays it's just an pay to win. People just buy ALOT of McMMO, Enchant tokens and a lot of different kind of advantages to be more OP in PvP. To make it less OP they recently added Antidote. This did not help at all. It only gave the players who could afford it an bigger advantage. What I would suggest is, go back to max prot4 unbreaking 3. No sharpness 6. No custom enchants. It would also boost up the economy again since Notch apples would be worth more so they become more expensive on /ah, potions would either have to be brewed again or have to be bought on /shop. Maybe if the CE's won't be removed fully. Why not just removing the debuffs as in (wither,poison,frozen etc).

- Fixing the hitboxes. I see it more often in PvP. People trying to Bowboost, i'm also a person who loves to bowboost. But the hitboxes of arrows don't always register. I don't know if it's because of Snapcraft but I do know that it's quite annoying. 6 out of the 10 arrows that don't even land. Maybe this is fixable.

- Removing the /heal command. It's not really necassery but it's quite useless. I don't see why this is in here :-P People mostly try /heal in pvp and get hit again with CE's.

Well, I hope this are enough Skyblock idea's now. This has been created together with the Skyblock main team (people who play the most and the longest, but also with a few newcomers). I hope this will be added because kinda ruins the PvP and the society on Skyblock. We used to be one big community together. And it's not right to say new comers or no ranks have to be involved more. I know plenty of new players or no ranks who have alot of ranked friends), for example @gunguy , _DerpyTara_ , beren22, gspeek_ and many more.
We think it would just decrease the social community among other players. Instead of taking commands from buying players, give non buying players a reason to pay. ;-)

Kind regards,

Nick
(SirSmellAlot)

Mrepicmario5

Stone Miner
Well Those are some good ideas and hope they might change it in the next reset or update that they decide to do

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker