1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Factions Koth Rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Predzzy, Sep 12, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should Koth Rewards Be Raised?

1. Yes!!

2. Na..

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Predzzy

Predzzy First Step

Predzzy
    So as most of you are aware upon capturing the Koth you may be there for 10 Minutes all the way up to Hours just to capture the Koth, This involves a lot of Combat against other players and factions whereas you use a lot of gear durability, potions, god apples etc.. So you must think the rewards would be good right and worth the fighting and durability? I've noticed you only get around a couple God Apples or Normal Golden Apples or sometimes one Spawner Pickaxe as the reward for capturing the Koth. However, in my opinion, and a few other players opinions, we think this is not as rewarding as you would expect with all the time, potions and durability you've put into fighting and capturing the Koth. Therefore I think the Koth rewards should be altered or upgraded so they are much more rewarding for all the hard work put into capturing the Koth. Also, I think this would make players much more tempted to go to the Koth and fight for the capture to get the worthwhile rewards.

Thank you for taking your time to read and vote my suggestion.

Predzzy.

2. Maarten

Maarten Owner

iMaartennn
    Owner
    We are already working on a bigger loot table for KoTH's

• Like Like x 2
  3. Predzzy

Predzzy First Step

Predzzy
    Awesome!

4. Twiggy

Twiggy Admin

Twiggyyy
    Admin
    Do you have any specific suggestions for loot that you think may be useful in KoTH loot?

5. Predzzy

Predzzy First Step

Predzzy
    Maybe like a KoTH Key that you can redeem at spawn with a KoTH crate?