Survival Walk Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
That's also like saying black people are all criminals because they have the same colour of skin as somebody who happened to rob a store
Black people = Nutys
Skin = Name

Smh my head Nestren racist
Neither a reset nor this type of conversation is needed.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
I like how you tried this but didn't survival reset like a few months ago? If not, I'm sure that there will only be a reset when needed. :-P

Also, instead of making a civillian war against staff, you could just gently ask why the staff isn't resetting the server xd

OP
OP
N

Nestren

Tree Puncher
I like how you tried this but didn't survival reset like a few months ago? If not, I'm sure that there will only be a reset when needed. :-P

Also, instead of making a civillian war against staff, you could just gently ask why the staff isn't resetting the server xd
Has not had a reset for 2 years. And making a war is the only way to get what you want.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Has not had a reset for 2 years. And making a war is the only way to get what you want.

That is not true. War only leads to violence. Violence is never the answer.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Trust me. If you beat a horse long enough you will get glue.

I think just mentioning in a thread what the negative and possitive parts would be from a reset would help more, give straight arguements that would be convincing. Staff reading some thread like this would only make them tempted to deny your question.

OP
OP
N

Nestren

Tree Puncher
I think just mentioning in a thread what the negative and possitive parts would be from a reset would help more, give straight arguements that would be convincing. Staff reading some thread like this would only make them tempted to deny your question.
I think you need to be a bit more republican

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
The reset when the date is confirmed will be announced on the forums. Until then please wait patiently.

Going to go and lock this thread now as this "walk out" has already happened and the replies seemed to have gone off-topic.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.