New warp on skyblock

lostxraptor

Tree Puncher
Would be really nice to add a new warp to skyblock (ex: /warp pvp)
I was thinking a simple game mode such as "tag" n make it where u cant see the name tags, idk how hard that be, but honestly any other modes, but then again there is kit pvp, parkour, zombies n prision n the rest, but its just an idea

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
I’m kinda lost here, doesn’t really explain what the suggestion is, what to do, do you win anything? Would it be like an event?

Ben Prevish

Tree Puncher
I would totally attend that! I'd absolutely love some "creative" game warps something like Hide-And-Seek or Scavenger Hunting that could be set up by players.
For the Hide-And-Seek, that's pretty self-explanatory; there'd be a large area with plenty of hiding places and no nametags visible. There should definitely be a handicapping mechanism, though, in case somebody hides a little too well.
Scavenger Hunting could have some chests at the warp with a few choices of hide-able items, and a large area to do so. There'd be some Book and Quills for sale too to name off the count of each item being hidden, as well as many item frames placed in each hiding spot where the player could place the item in for others to find.

I really do think Skyblock is dying. Too many things have been removed or disabled, to the point where it's become boring/irritating to play on. Some new minigames would be a start, at the very least...

OP
OP
lostxraptor

lostxraptor

Tree Puncher
I would totally attend that! I'd absolutely love some "creative" game warps something like Hide-And-Seek or Scavenger Hunting that could be set up by players.
For the Hide-And-Seek, that's pretty self-explanatory; there'd be a large area with plenty of hiding places and no nametags visible. There should definitely be a handicapping mechanism, though, in case somebody hides a little too well.
Scavenger Hunting could have some chests at the warp with a few choices of hide-able items, and a large area to do so. There'd be some Book and Quills for sale too to name off the count of each item being hidden, as well as many item frames placed in each hiding spot where the player could place the item in for others to find.

I really do think Skyblock is dying. Too many things have been removed or disabled, to the point where it's become boring/irritating to play on. Some new minigames would be a start, at the very least...
couldnt have said it better my self

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I would like to see this added in the future. Maybe some new events or even a new mini-game in skyblock. I don't play skyblock anymore because It is is kind of boring now. Although, i'll join Skyblock once in a while.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
It would be a decent suggestion. Yet it would be annoying for PvP due the fact you can't see what player you hit. Also it would take away the Rank tags such as Skygod/vip etc.

You would also be less notified if someone from the staff team is near you to help. It would bring up a lot of questionmarks. Perhaps you could edit the suggestion by saying that you would add instead of having the full ranktag and the name.

What if you would for example have an red ''E'' for Eagle. Or a blue ''S'' for Skygod in the name.