How to make money! Strategies for Beginners-Pros

REKTLEL

Tree Puncher
Beginner

• Vote keys
These are pretty self explanatory, use /vote, and sell the stuff you get from the keys. Voting also gives you 500 dollars(2500 for all 5 votes)
  • Mining
This is also pretty simple, go mining, and sell the stuff you get. For best results with iron, craft iron doors, or empty buckets(see Lava Collecting. With gold & diamonds, craft them into blocks and sell on the ah for 20k per stack of blocks. (Value may change depending on the economy)
  • Enchanting
For this, do /warp grinder, and get 30 levels of exp. Enchant diamond armor, until it has Protection IV, and Unbreaking III. You can sell this on the auction house for 2500 dollars per piece. (Value may change depending on the economy) Warning: Do not enchant tools/weapons, they are hard to sell on ah. (unless you want to use them yourself)
  • Collecting Lava
Buy/craft empty buckets, then go to the nether. Collect lava in the nether, then sell the lava buckets in the shop. Selling a full inventory of lava buckets(when you bought buckets from shop) will yield a profit of about 4k. If you crafted empty buckets, your profit will be about 40k per inventory.

Medium

• Netherwart farm
Create a flat plot of land with soulsand. Then, place netherwart on it. When the netherwart is fully grown, break it with a Fortune III/IV Tool. Using Fortune III/Fortune IV will greatly increase the netherwart you get. Farming a 24x24 plot will yield about 8-9k per harvest. Tip: Create a farm with many layers of soulsand to increase productivity.
  • Spawner hunting
Look for abandoned mineshafts in the overworld, and in those, you can find Cave Spider spawners(they spawn surrounded by cobwebs)Place a piece of tnt 2 blocks away from the spawner(to maximize the drop chance)and hope that the tnt drops the spawner. There is a low chance of the spawner dropping(10-20%) The closer the tnt is to the spawner, the lower the chance of the spawner dropping. Once you have obtained a cave spider spawner, you can sell it on the ah for 40k(value may change based on the economy) Something similar may be done for Zombie, Spider, and Skeleton spawners(found in dungeons). Zombie & Skeleton spawners are worth 60k, and Spider spawners are worth 20k. (Values may change based on the economy)
  • Obsidian Mining
Find a lavapool in the overworld. Get a Respiration III, Aqua Affinity I Helmet, and Depth Strider III Boots. Cover the lava with water, and leave the water there. Begin mining obsidian, and as you mine, the water will turn the lava under the obsidian you mined back into obsidian, so there is no risk of losing obsidian to lava. Then mine obsidian, and sell it on the ah for 6k per stack. (Value may change based on economy)

Pro

• Cactus Farm
This method is only effective when you have a very large farm, small farms will not make much money. Buying string and sand from the shop will cost you a respectable amount of money, so consider making a cave spider grinder, or finding a place to gather sand. 100 layers of a 40x40 cactusfarm will earn you 140k per hour. (String&Sand building method)
By far, the best way to build this farm is the String&Sand method. Basically, you place sand, cactus on top of the sand, string next to the cactus, and sand on top of the string(the string stops the sand from falling down.) Then, repeat the process. If this is confusing, you can look it up on youtube for more in depth examples.

• Firework Stars
With either a Creeper or Witch grinder, collect gunpowder. Using a Skeleton grinder, collect bones. Craft bones into bone meal, and craft 1 gunpowder with 1 bone meal to create a firework star. A full inventory of firework stars will sell for 70k.
  • Iron Golem Grinder
Create an iron golem farm(with automatic killing), to get iron. Craft the iron into iron doors, and sell on the shop.
  • Villager Breeding
Create a villager breeder(look up tutorials on youtube), and connect the output to a villager sorter(look up tutorials on youtube). Using you Villager Breeder&Sorter, find a Librarian that sells a Mending I book. Trade for the book as many times as possible, and sell the books for 40k each on ah.(This price may drastically change based on the economy)

Pay To Win

*I won’t be going over self explanatory things, such as buying Legendary Keys. *
  • Credits
When you buy ranks, you are given Credits. You can sell Credits for 1k each. (You have to find a buyer yourself) Tip: Rankup 1 rank at a time, to maximize the credits that you are given.
  • Spawner Picks
You can sell Spawner Picks on the ah for 150k each. (Value may change based om the economy) Alternatively, you can look for blaze spawners in the nether, and mine them with a spawner pick. Blaze spawners can be sold on ah for 200k.
  • Enchant Tokens
Enchant tokens are worth 10k for 1k Tokens. To sell these, you must have a reputation as a non-scammer, as the only way to sell these is to have the buyer give you an item, you enchant the item, and give it back. Then, the buyer will pay you money. Another thing you can do is sell Custom Enchanted Pickaxes on ah for a price than matches the cost. Tip: Never use enchant tokens on enchants you can get normally, it is a huge waste.

Thanks for reading this guide! It took me about 1 hour to write. Feel free to share this with your friends/faction, and if you are feeling especially generous, you can leave me a tip using /pay REKTLEL. Happy grinding!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
This will help me get money in factions, thank you!