~Christmas Event upcoming!

Jetpuffed

Tree Puncher
Neat event! I've never heard of something like this so this will be interesting to watch when the time comes. :)

Pyrzer

First Step
im hyped but also i got some sick armour tools and a couple good spawners and i would like to give u :) btw this is a very good event to make the skyblock much more popular since ppl rage quit due to not getting much stuff at the start :)

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
im hyped but also i got some sick armour tools and a couple good spawners and i would like to give u :) btw this is a very good event to make the skyblock much more popular since ppl rage quit due to not getting much stuff at the start :)
Awesome Sorry for the late reply but I was quite busy. I have a hopper with a chest for donations in the corner of the mirror palace in /is warp SirSmellAlot

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Dear Skyblock fellow friends!

Today I will be able to announce with pride that there be a second Christmas event. Last year I did the event as well and over 50 people participated! The value of the previous event went up to $187.000.000! This year we are trying to make it even more bigger.

Why would you host such thing and spend so much stuff on it?

Mainly due the fact that this would keep up the community and players. It would also provide new players from having a hard time starting their skyblock and perhaps it would help them out.

What can we expect from you?
There will be massively different kind of items in the mystery boxes such as:
- Iron golem spawners
- Creeper spawners
- Ranks
- Money
- Blocks
- Godsets
- Godtools
- Golden enchanted apples
- Artifacts
- Other spawners
- Keys
- Small events during the main event
And even more!

When will this event actually happen and why are you starting in September...?
Mostly from my experience last year. I started pulling up with filling the mystery boxes and I noticed that it took me a lot of effort to gather so much. Even though I never expected to have so much value it went still not good enough for me. There were a lot of bugs/issues that had to be fixed. The event will be held on the 20th of December 2018. The time doesn't matter, my time zone is EST+1:00. From my time at the 00:00 everyone who has won a mystery box can open their own with their name written on it.

What will happen if I am not online at the 20th of December?
As long as you can open it on or after the 20th of December it doesn't matter. The box is yours and won't be claimed by somebody else.

How do I participate?
There are a few ways to get in. And if there are 50 players who are joined in. It's full although there may be some special occassions where I make an exception. You participate by doing to following:
- Be generous to me and other players, Eventually it's Christmas and we should be a family together.
- Be open minded, any suggestions are always open
- Do not ask for participation. I will tell you if you're in or not. Asking for it will lead to an instant denial.
- Asking how far I am will cause an /ignore and maybe even an event kick.

How do you gather so much stuff?
Ofcourse we are an Skyblock community. But I more likely see it as a legion, a movement. We're strong together and alone I can't do this. This is why I am asking for donations in the following time. It doesn't mean I'm greedy but everything will be used for the event. There is also a hopper on my island at /is warp SirSmellAlot to donate stuff. If caught dropping junk in the hopper, it will result to an instant /is ban and a Event disqualification. I will constantly notify everyone in chat about howmuch value we have at the moment.

I hope this has informed you plenty and I hope this will be just as much of an succes as last year! If you have any further questions or suggestions feel free to do /msg SirSmellAlot or /msg Konradfreestun.

Updates:
- People banned from the event stay banned
- The major event has been fully filled
- 40 more spots have been added to minor christmas chests (value up to 100k max)
- Current value: $846.323.500

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Due innactivity of the following players (talking about more than 1.5 week offline without a proper reason of telling to be offline) I have kicked them from the Christmas event. Otherwise they would just claim a spot for active players who do play. (some players even were offline for 6 weeks) This is the list of the people who have been kicked:
- SnapCraftJanitor
- CrisisCryptic
- Maartje_2004
- MattieJWZ
- sammyg73
- pandalovexoxo
- WoodenTV
- Xx_Abisa_xX
- Effrat
(If you see your name between here, and you have a proper reason of being innactive. MSG me ingame on KonradFreestun so we can handle the situation)

I will invite the last people within one day. Have fun and Merry Christmas! <3

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Current update:
- 4 more players can be picked on the Major event
- 27 more spots on the minor event
To participate, message me your ingame name on discord (SirSmellAlot#1062) or msg me ingame, KonradFreestun.

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Quick update: 5 more chests in the minors available. All the chests for the major have been claimed. Tomorrow the event will happen! Good luck with those who participate and to those who helped me out with donations in the event. Thank you in advance! <3