1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

GOD MODE tag

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by marktocco15, Sep 24, 2018.

1. marktocco15

marktocco15 First Step

Make it where there's a command that when you execute it, it puts the god mode tag infront of the helper. this helps members keep track if they're actually looking for somebody or not.

2. Collie1121

Collie1121 Zombie Killer

SirSmellAlot
    Skyblock Eagle
    This is a very random suggestion. Perhaps you could lighten it out a bit more and be more specific. What do you actually mean with this suggestion as in ''god mode tag''.

3. Backus

Backus Mod

jrbackus
    I think you're talking about staff in KitPVP, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Staff who are in god mode should not be wearing armor. If they are wearing armor, it's safe to assume they are there to fight. A tag wouldn't really be necessary when the armor can indicate what they're up to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    Trust me, people will ignore that tag and try to kill the helper anyway

5. Collie1121

Collie1121 Zombie Killer

SirSmellAlot
    Skyblock Eagle
    This isn't just an issue on Kitpvp. I've seen this happening on Skyblock as well. ''Staff tag'' is target permenanty.

6. berry cake

berry cake Tree Puncher

Sunbi
    Helper
    From a staff's perspective, players who annoy helpers in godmode on purpose would keep doing it no matter what, even a tag called "please don't annoy helpers on purpose" won't do anything to them. So a "godmode" tag won't help either.

From other players' perspective, it's possible to feel doubtful about helpers. It's quite unlikely for helpers to abuse their godmode, but there could be cases and that'd mean they don't deserve the helper rank. So if you feel like they're abusing, you could always report them on a support ticket with enough evidence.

7. Collie1121

Collie1121 Zombie Killer

SirSmellAlot
    Skyblock Eagle
    The higher the staff rank, the more attention they get from players .