Narrative From WatchDog's Perspective

ItzGioxD

Banned
Minecraft Movie: Watchdog

Scene
*In the End, in Pit, before written from Dana’s perspective, now is foretold by Watchdog. Multiple members of Snapcraft are fighting in the Quartz arena, and gradually out of 23 pvpers the last survivors are Tanqq, Trippiez, and Deld. From the perspective of Watchdog, who observed from her tower, sees the death of Trippiez and eventually the end of Tanqq. Watchdog articulates her overall feelings of the fight, and her monologue begins from when Trippiez dies, through the progression of the speech Deld fights back, and when Deld deals the final blow is when the speech ends. The context of the scene is emotional. *

Watchdog: Surveillance. The omniscient perplexed state of my existence is a thread unfolding the DNA of combat; the unwinding material of this impeccable display of aggression is the failure of belief. Egos among men eroding in the distilled nature of the incubation of ignorance- love withers and joy is a privilege to the disillusioned. My cynical process is not contemporary, not anew, not beautiful, but a spiteful intervention of paralysis. The immobile reality of my figure is cold, a display of solitude wrapped in the fingers of distraught patterns. As they lay dying I am reminded of the nothingness that lays between the void and the island of end stone; I am an observer, watching as the world amasses to the dust of kaleidoscopic particles and to the embers of obliteration.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
I really like this Scenario. Perhaps you could work this out in some sort of YouTube video. Also the scenario looks cool but perhaps you could make like a bit of front information such as how did the people ended up in the Pit. How did they ended up fighting to eachother and what was the reward of winning. Was it just a last man standing fight where the winner would keep their life or would the winner take a massive money prize.

It's deff. a good story, yet I would deepen it out more, be more specific and make the scenario longer. Perhaps with the help of others you could work it out even more. You could also ask other people on the forums to help you fill in such things. ;-)