Died in Factions Spawn?!?!

BonSaimon

First Step
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forums. My name is BonSaimon. So today (September 25th) I logged onto factions to mine some obsidian to bring that balance up, but was interrupted, being told I needed to go do some shopping and have dinner. So I decided since I shouldn't be gone awfully long, I would just do /spawn and that way I didn't have to wait for MC to load when I was back. So after this, I made sure I was in spawn, hit the escape key to pause the game, and left to go shopping. A bit after 2 hours later approximately, I come back to find that I had been killed in spawn, something which shouldn't even be a thing, and lost all the obsidian I had mined, an extremely OP set of gear, sword and pick which I literally spent the last of my money for this month on (bought Hero rank and a good ammount of tokens to make the pick better). I was hoping someone saw something on the sub-server spawn (maybe someone hacking and killing people in spawn, or anything that could help really. I would also love any kind of help from staff members, because the only one I was able to talk to (won't name him/her here) wasn't able to help (not because he/she didn't want to, but because without proof, he couldn't). I honestly think this needs to be looked into because of the personal stakes I have in this (like I said, spent the rest of the money that was available to me this month) and because someone simply shouldn't be able to die in /spawn, unless they combat logged.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker