Skyblock Christmas Gift Crate Event

TheEmeraldElytra

Stone Miner
Hello there fellow Skyblock player!

My name is TheEmeraldElytra but some may know me ingame by my nickname, Red. Now, read along to find out exactly what this Christmas Event is!

What will the event entail?
After receiving enough goods and donations for the gift boxes i will devise 25 gift crates. Each crate will have a persons name reserved on it. The crate will be stocked up with goods and on Christmas and onwards, you may come to my island and collect your crate. Those chosen to have a gift crate will not be based on rank or popularity but on activity, donations and kindness.

Donation Information:
Of course to host an event as such, great help from the community is required. Another benefit of donating is it heightens your chances to be able to be selected and reserved a gift crate. So how do I donate? You ask. Well it is simple. If i am online, just tell me you want to make a donation and tpa to me and drop me the item. If i am not online or i am AFK please go to /is warp TheEmeraldElytra or /is warp TheE and drop your donation in the hopper. How do I know who donated what for credit? If i am online and you give it to me, obviously i know you gave me the item and i would record it. For the times when you drop it in the hopper you have two options. One is you also drop in a book saying who you are and what you donated or Two, you simply tell me what you donated when I am online.

What about the other Christmas Event?
Most of you probably know that KonradFreestun is also hosting a Christmas event. My event is not a copy or anything like that. I am just providing more slots for the people of Skyblock to enjoy. I will mainly focus my selections on kindness, activity and donations than others who are focusing on friends, popularity and rank. I am just here to give back to the people of Skyblock and bring a smile to their faces.

What should I donate?
Preferably we would like the following type of items below:
- Nether stars
- Beacons
- Crate keys
- Spawners
- Blocks of precious ores
- Artifacts
- Papernote Money
- Repair Tokens
- McMMO Books
- XP Bottles
- Rare tools and armour
- Legendary tools and armour
- Any other OP tools or armour
- Enchanted golden apples

For MONEY PAYMENTS, please wait for an opportunity when i am online!

Please DO NOT donate blocks, small pieces of ore or basic food and things of that sort!

What if I cannot be on during Christmas?
It is absolutely fine if you cannot be on Snapcraft during Christmas. Just catch me online from Christmas - 30th March. If we are both online, tell me you would like to open your gift box and i will coop you to open it! If you do not redeem the gift by 30th March, all items will be donated to random members of the server!

How can i be selected to receive a Gift Box?
Please do not ask to be selected, the following points will outline ways of higher chance for you to be selected.
- Do not ask to be selected
- Donate a lot
- Be kind and helpful
- Be friendly and active

Updates!
Friday, 5th October:

Thanks everyone who donated! We have hit around 500k worth of donations and a few people have already been picked for the event. View donators and the selected at /is warp TheE. I also just finished hosting our first mini-game, a parkour race. Well done to the top three winners, 1st @PipGladiator, 2nd @MunchMunchin and 3rd @Snek42! The top three have received epic loot boxes of cool stuff! Thanks for the others who participated as well!

Thank You!
Thanks for reading this far! I really do ask that you please donate, a little bit makes a difference so the people of Snapcraft can smile with gifts on Christmas Time. Remember /is warp TheEmeraldElytra to donate! Feel free to ask any questions by commenting below. Thanks
Kind Regards, TheEmeraldElytra

Last edited:

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Have fun and if u need help, feel free to ask me.

Last edited:

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Next time please ask if you're permitted to use these kind of idea's that I make. Thanks for the shoutout, although this is one of the main reasons I quit doing events. People copying me without permission.

OP
OP
TheEmeraldElytra

TheEmeraldElytra

Stone Miner
Next time please ask if you're permitted to use these kind of idea's that I make. Thanks for the shoutout, although this is one of the main reasons I quit doing events. People copying me without permission.
Hi SirSmellAlot,
I am sorry you feel that way. I just want you to know I am not trying to copy your amazing event. I am merely taking inspiration and focusing on gifts for the normal people of skyblock. This allows more spaces for people to enjoy the gifts!
Thanks

OP
OP
TheEmeraldElytra

TheEmeraldElytra

Stone Miner
Thanks for the support guys,
So far we have raised about 100k - 200k worth in stuff with about 15 donators already! Please keep donating as it helps a lot and may earn you a place to be selected! Shoutout to top donators acco2003 and PipGladiator!
Thanks a bunch

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
I’m not gonna participate in the event but I have about 1mil I’d love to give for the event, whenever you’re around let me know :)

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
I too have some armour and items I can give, message me whenever you are on and I'll donate them :)