Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendownForWhat

First Step
I have been having some issues with blocks connecting to each other like they are supposed to. ex: Fences will either not connect, or appear connected until the block is interacted with(Punching or right clicking). Same goes for placing stairs at corners, sometimes it works fine until you touch it, other times it doesn't work at all. Doors also seem to be a point of issue in that often half the door opens but the rest doesn't. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this a server issue?
Also is there anything we can do to fix it?

the77x7

Diamond Miner
I have been having some issues with blocks connecting to each other like they are supposed to. ex: Fences will either not connect, or appear connected until the block is interacted with(Punching or right clicking). Same goes for placing stairs at corners, sometimes it works fine until you touch it, other times it doesn't work at all. Doors also seem to be a point of issue in that often half the door opens but the rest doesn't. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this a server issue?
Also is there anything we can do to fix it?
Half open doors is usually a glitch that occurs when you play in 1.13. If that’s the version you are playing it, please change to 1.8 for smoother gameplay.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Using other versions should fix this problem so I’ll go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM me if you run into any other problems :)

Status
Not open for further replies.