Got a key in GMC? No Problem!

KotsosTrela

First Step
Hello to everyone, i don't know if this is the right place but i want to point out what i found in order to help those that have this problem. (This Thread is only for people that are able to change gamemodes in the survival server).
So, i have been playing on this server for quite a long time, and i have seen many people facing the problem that they have got a Rare Key (from Vote Party) or even Vote Keys In their creative inventory, so the thing is that they want their reward in their survival inventory and sometimes or we face the fact that it is in the gmc and we wont ever get it in gms, or if its really important, like a spawner :), we wait for an admin to somehow transfer our valuable reward.
The thing i want to say is that if you ever get a key in creative gamemode, and you want (obviously) the reward in the survival inventory then just right click in gmc the chest and switch fast to gms. That way the reward is given to the survival inventory and there is no need to wait for an admin to help you out for an issue like that. Hope i helped those in need.
-Bye and have fun!