Admin
I still play. Might remember me?
other names: GuardeYard, BananaBliss.

OP
OP
awade

awade

Diamond Miner
How long have you been on this server because the name bannabliss sounds kinda familiar.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
I do, kinda

OP
OP
awade

awade

Diamond Miner
Did some beef go down between the 2 owners because I randomly found another server and its run by iBasss which I remember a couple years ago he was one of the owners on here.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Did some beef go down between the 2 owners because I randomly found another server and its run by iBasss which I remember a couple years ago he was one of the owners on here.
Bas made his own server but they’re still semi co owners on them both. Becto is the sister server

OP
OP
awade

awade

Diamond Miner
Not trying to diss snapcraft but I like betco a little bit more because some of the things remind of snapcraft along time ago.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
theres still some older players around, i've been around since 2013 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
I've been around for years, you might remember me. My name used to be lenaandreas.

OP
OP
awade

awade

Diamond Miner
Now that Minecraft allows you to change names it is probably going to be harder to recognize players.

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
Time is a spiral, space is a curve, I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve

Wrys

Gold Miner
When did earthgames create a new lobby? I remember I joined about two weeks before then. I wasn't here for the capture the flag, but was around for hunger games before it went into maintenance and eventually died.

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
i first logged in when the server hub was last in the nether, i don't know how long ago that was but if any of you remember i would like to know.
all i do know is that it was upwards of 3-4 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.