Hey Everyone!

Bubbaman5

First Step
Howdy Everybody!

My name is Mark, but I go by Bubba ingame. My full username is Bubbaman5, but please if you ever see me feel free to call me Bubba. I've been staff on several servers before, and in the future, I may apply here. If you're curious about my achievements as a staff member in the past, msg me if your interested in reading it! Feel free to read up on it if you wish. Now to my point, I'm a kind fun loving college student whose low on cash but loves having a good time with friends, and is always down to make some friends. I beatbox, sing, play guitar and play drums, as well as a tiny bit of piano. I also love playing other games besides MC, including GTA5. CSGO, Fortnite sometimes, PUBG, ROE, LoL occasionally, and mostly got back into minecraft because I was bored one day and found this place. Anywho, thats who I am, feel free to reach out to me whenever you need me or want something.

Id also like to mention here that since I'm a college student, im broke asf. Im constantly saving money for food and work 2 jobs to try to support my family. I can splurge every once in awhile, but not always. I'm putting this here to let everyone know that I will do any odd job in exchange for a rank besides member, VIP would be awesome, and anything higher would be insane. I will do any hard job in exchange for a rank purchase, from mining out the mountain to filling a pool of water thats 500*500 blocks.

Alright, thats it from me, see you online!

-Bubba

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
Of course you realize this means war.

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
Welcome, good luck on your staff application :)