Auto speed 2 doesnt work?

oChampie

Tree Puncher
Hey,

I now have auto speed 2 on my boots but it keeps glithing after i hit someone, it makes my sprint go away which is super annoying in chasing and fights in general. I am noyt the only person who has this there are a few more and it is not the Sprint mod either, because i have the Same as Absyl and he doesn't have this problem. Anyone knows how to fix this? (This is in kitpvp i dont know about the other seervers)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Greeting,

Thom

Last edited:

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Perhaps trying to switch them on and off. Also there is a bug that is mixed with Beacon effects. If you have speed2 on one of your beacons and have speed2 on your boots, you will need to re-wear them to get the infinite speed perk otherwise it would just become a count down.

OP
OP
O

oChampie

Tree Puncher
Perhaps trying to switch them on and off. Also there is a bug that is mixed with Beacon effects. If you have speed2 on one of your beacons and have speed2 on your boots, you will need to re-wear them to get the infinite speed perk otherwise it would just become a count down.
i Dont think that there are beacons in kitpvp :-P

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
My friend had this bug before the reset too, hopefully it gets fixed. :)

Collie1121

Gold Miner
i Dont think that there are beacons in kitpvp :-P
Oh kitpvp... hmm, did you already tried to reapply them on you? Or make new boots perhaps idk.