JoyOfDeath

First Step
Came in to build... so that's just what I'll do.

So who am I? Name's Abel.
I'm a guy who has been playing for quite a while. We should chill with some tea and chat on discord. :v

I am an illustrator, but when Minecraft came out 9 years ago, it was like a dream. A place where you can mill around for hours building random crap. I love to flex my creative muscles in the virtual space. Bloop.

I enjoy all kinds of build styles... I specialize in architecture (high fantasy, modern, Norse, etc...), but I try everything a little!
I'm most proud of my builds that use my weakest abilities. I'm super impressed by organics. Organics builders are like wizards to me. Only did one... and that was a stretch.
CbK91CkUUAAcbiz.png

So why am I here?

I've been wandering around looking for a community to build in for a while. I enjoy building with people around. I love to see what they are doing, and for others to see what I build.
Because of how long I've been playing, most of the people I use to run with are no longer online. :'(
We will see if this community is the one! So far, nothing but positives to say.

Well, hopefully we see each other ingame.
Cheers!
:grin::grin::grin:

If this post wasn't enough and you want to check me out on Twitter, feel free. - Scribblingangel - Only one of me. (y)

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Welcome, that’s one amazing build! :)

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Welcome! <3

Xvox

Tree Puncher
Welcome! Really impressive building skills; I wish I could do that! Hope to see you around sometime :)

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
welcome G_G