Lost my loot to being kicked on Factions

Hungryhero

Stone Miner
IGN: Valkarons
I was wearing a full surtur 2 set with 9 god apples on me and a sword I spent about 5 bucks on. I go to fight MothScale, and suddenly get the message "The remote host has been forcibly closed" or something along those lines. When I go to relog, I find that I have died and that MothScale was no longer online. What do I do? (I was kicked in combat)

Wrys

Gold Miner
I saw this post a while ago and decided not to post to let anyone who knew what to do tell you about it. Seeing that no one has tried helping you I’ll give it my best shot.
You’ve spent a lot of time on this game, you go to fight a player by the name of MothScale (or a boss? Not sure) and suddenly you get kicked from the game. You’ve lost all your stuff and have no idea what to do.
Due to an external force you lost valuables inside the game. This does not seem to be the fault of Snapcraft, however if you can prove that it is then it is only just that you should be given a compensation. If this problem was because of your WiFi/Ethernet at the time either: start using Ethernet or move to a more reliable internet. There are other things that affect your internet speed as well. The amount of running electronics that use any form of signals and obstacles (walls, kitchen appliances, etc) can distort a WiFi signal. This is similar to light beaming through a rough-textured glass wall. The light won’t have the same intensity as it had previously. To maximize your signal you should turn off the WiFi of all devices around the house, and the huge TV in the background. You would also want to look for a broadband width of about 5hz (correct me if I am wrong).
Hopefully you won’t run into this problem again. Good luck!

the77x7

Diamond Miner
You will most likely not receive your items back due to the fact that it wasn’t Snapcraft’s fault. Your internet was the cause of your kick it seems, which we can do nothing about.

You are welcome to try to receive your items back, but I would suggest you have valid evidence or proof before doing so.

OP
OP
H

Hungryhero

Stone Miner
Im using a 5hz ethernet cable w/ connection running around 80-90mbs (I pay for 100mbs). Unfortunately, though, I can't prove it was the server's fault that I got kicked so I just gotta suck it up and move on :-P

Wrys

Gold Miner
Im using a 5hz ethernet cable w/ connection running around 80-90mbs (I pay for 100mbs). Unfortunately, though, I can't prove it was the server's fault that I got kicked so I just gotta suck it up and move on :-P
Touch luck