More staff On Kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontChangeAtAll

First Step
I know that staff cannot always be on, but really there is no staff ever on kit it took 4-5 hours until someone got banned, and the only reason they got banned was because someone got so fed up they reported him, I'm playing right now and the same hacker has been playing for over a day......

Collie1121

Gold Miner
@DontChangeAtAll You can always try to record it yourself. Then just tag someone in the Discord Staff-Help channel with @staff. Most of time they would reply within 20 minutes.

OP
OP
D

DontChangeAtAll

First Step
Maarten I understand the time I wrote "More staff on Kit" was 50/50 a Joke and I was just mad at the time because I guy was hacking for like 1-2 hours straight and there weren't any staff on (And Ik I could have recorded but it's kinda simple to know that staff can ban then upload while players need to record edit render upload, report, wait for report finally get banned) you have great staff and a great anti-cheat keep up good work Maarten

Collie1121

Gold Miner
I can understand the frustration @DontChangeAtAll. But you need to realize that some staff are really busy haha. You can also add me on discord: SirSmellAlot#1062 in order to report someone. This would be a lot quicker do the fact I'm mostly available during the whole days.
Yeah I do when there are no staff to contact... In this case a hacker was hacking for 1-2 hours and this is a late report. Thanks for your assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.