Prestige 1 worth??

ByCroix

First Step
It's so hard to rank to press1, and when you rank up you find that prices are literally the same, and the emerald and diamond ratio is exactly the same. I think a change in the price or ratios will be the best, you can't feel any 'upgrade' satisfaction with that...

Wrys

Gold Miner
I believe once you rank up you have a new mine that allows for a larger abundance in ores that you will be selling more often than the previous mine. If the ratio of emeralds to diamonds is the same then this is possibly just a wall you've hit that you need to overcome. Usually in prison game modes each mine has a larger amount of something, but sometimes the patterns are changed and you have to work more with the same things in order to move to the next level.

OP
OP
ByCroix

ByCroix

First Step
I believe once you rank up you have a new mine that allows for a larger abundance in ores that you will be selling more often than the previous mine. If the ratio of emeralds to diamonds is the same then this is possibly just a wall you've hit that you need to overcome. Usually in prison game modes each mine has a larger amount of something, but sometimes the patterns are changed and you have to work more with the same things in order to move to the next level.

That makes no sense, so i climbed for literally nothing? I have the same things i had in z, im not best and i have the same things that a z has, but im press1...

Wrys

Gold Miner
Prestige 1 could be a status representation to other players. It means you have gone and finished mines A to Z. Maybe you are referring to other games that allow for greater effects in mining and profits when you finish mine Z. I don’t play prison at all so I’m only guessing off of your question.