1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Thor perk fire

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by TheCrazyCorn, Oct 30, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should the fire from the thor perk be turned off?

1. Yes it should be turned off

62.5%
  2. No it shouldn't be turned off

37.5%
  1. TheCrazyCorn

TheCrazyCorn Gold Miner

TheCrazyCorn
    Creative Legend
    Hello, I have the thor perk fully upgraded. But now I play eg it is pretty annoying. The thunder is really nice, but the fire is very annoying. I asked around and I'm not the only person who finds it annoying. It's annoying.because 90% of the times you hit yourself with the fire. Is it possible to remove the fire from the thor perk? Just like on kitpvp.

2. mvdhor

mvdhor Tree Puncher

mvdhor
    EG VIP
    Please decrease the spawn protection on earthgames as well, it's just to long

3. Beamboxpro

Beamboxpro First Step

Salty_n_Toxic
    Me toxic and i get high ping so it doesnt differ lol

4. Wrys

Wrys Helper

Wrys
    I kinda like the fire, maybe make it so that the lightning strikes dealing damage only to players around them, but not the person who summoned it. That would be something in the command block with negating lightning strike damage from nearest player.

5. TheCrazyCorn

TheCrazyCorn Gold Miner

TheCrazyCorn
    Creative Legend
    It's not about the lightning its about the fire. You get hit yourself by the fire.

6. TheCrazyCorn

TheCrazyCorn Gold Miner

TheCrazyCorn
    Creative Legend
    An other idea came in my head, maybe the fire on the ground should go, but that the player who is getting hit by the lighting gets on fire, just like with the bow (fire arrow)

7. Wrys

Wrys Helper

Wrys
    Yep, sorry. Didn't read thoroughly. I think that the lightning and fire should still be there, but it shouldn't hurt the summoner.