*A Wild Bexi Appears*

Bexi

Tree Puncher

Heya guys, I'm Bexi o/

I'm 26 and hope to find some people my age here, it's hard sometimes, obviously. I often have coloured hair, though I have none atm. I have lots of piercings, and tattoos I'm not proud of. I've also just realise I'm really boring.

I've been playing on SkyBlock for about 2 weeks by myself and 1 week with Duffman1. We're looking for builders to help us with our vision and to help brainstorm. So if you're interested, let us know.

I'm really into music, guitar, singing, and used to be into drawing and painting. (I've lost the spark) My favourite bands are Panic at the Disco and Fall Out Boy. I'm currently into Billie Eilish, Kraantje Pappie, and Grandson. I really like people who can make me laugh, or people that I can make laugh.

About that Kraantje Pappie business... I love The Netherlands and England. I hope to meet many other players from those countries. Ik spreek Nederlands, well... just a little bit. A friend group that likes to voice chat would be nice, or one that is active at least. It's pretty tiresome to be alone with two tiny humans all day that can't hold a conversation with me, haha. Also, I am often afk because of the kids, so I apologise for that.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited to be on this server. Snapcraft has all the games I enjoy, though I haven't explored them yet since SkyBlock as been pretty time consuming. I like the competitiveness.

Thanks for reading :)

P.S. I adopted a kitten last night. His name is Wesley Stripes. :3
P.S.S. I really like adding the random coloured font, don't judge me, it's pretty.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Ola Bex! o/ Welcome, if ya need builders I'd love to help out since you've seen me building before. I hope I'm good enough for your team ^.^

OP
OP
Bexi

Bexi

Tree Puncher
Ola Bex! o/ Welcome, if ya need builders I'd love to help out since you've seen me building before. I hope I'm good enough for your team ^.^
I would love that! I have so many ideas, I just have a hard time doing something about them XD

Wrys

Gold Miner
Join my skyblock team Bex. I’m looking for people who I can commute with and work on projects.

OP
OP
Bexi

Bexi

Tree Puncher
Join my skyblock team Bex. I’m looking for people who I can commute with and work on projects.
I've already given Duffman at least 1 mil, I'm staying here for awhile :-P
I'll keep it in mind though, thank you <3

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Seems like we have quite a bit in common, welcome to the forums :3

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
hi hi seen u many times do me an irl btw