Christmas Drop Party

Chris_P_Cracker

First Step
So most servers i have been a part of I have done a Christmas Drop Party. With saying that, I am asking for anyone who wants to to donate at /is warp Chris_P_Cracker at my christmas tree. IF you have any questions feel free to ask here or msg me in game.

OP
OP
C

Chris_P_Cracker

First Step
Also imbuying the Crate money papers $2500+ for $250 more than the paper will give you so i can have the papers for the drop party

Wrys

Gold Miner
Hey Chris! This is similar to what @Collie1121 is doing. It’s great that you’re doing this but... sorry to burst your bubble, Collie has accumulated well over 100 million dollars in prizes. This means you have a large competition for your Christmas drop party, most of the people will be at his island.

OP
OP
C

Chris_P_Cracker

First Step
I plan to do drop parties as much as possible (when I have enough stuff to do a decent one) so if its happens that most people are focused on Collie's event thats fine and I may just postpone my event and keep working on collecting to do a larger one in the new year. Also, correct me if im wrong, but it seems as though @Collie1121 is picking people who get stuff and, although it allows people offline to have a chance at winning items, it sounds as though it will be roughly maxed at 50 people. Whereas the only player limit to my event will be who ever is available when I start the event. It's 2 events, both done to help new and veteran players, but with 2 different time frames and 2 different player involvement methods. Like I said if I am mis-understanding any of Collie's event let me know and if I need to postpone my event I will, Collie has been here longer and definatly has been preparing for longer.

Wrys

Gold Miner
I plan to do drop parties as much as possible (when I have enough stuff to do a decent one) so if its happens that most people are focused on Collie's event thats fine and I may just postpone my event and keep working on collecting to do a larger one in the new year. Also, correct me if im wrong, but it seems as though @Collie1121 is picking people who get stuff and, although it allows people offline to have a chance at winning items, it sounds as though it will be roughly maxed at 50 people. Whereas the only player limit to my event will be who ever is available when I start the event. It's 2 events, both done to help new and veteran players, but with 2 different time frames and 2 different player involvement methods. Like I said if I am mis-understanding any of Collie's event let me know and if I need to postpone my event I will, Collie has been here longer and definatly has been preparing for longer.

Yes, you're right. Collie is formatting his event differently to yours, my apologies. I wish you good luck on finding items for this event.

OP
OP
C

Chris_P_Cracker

First Step
It's not a problem @Wrys, dont mean for my reply to seem like i am upset or mad or anything other than just trying to make a simple point. Also thanks for the wishes, it is definatly going to interesting to see what I can get with @Collie1121 over there with a event worth of 300mil+ so far.
:-D

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Both of you are wrong but also right. We currently have $589.000.000 for the event, yet we use it for not just picking the people. We also use it for minor events such as egg hunt or maze runner. This is different in all kind of ways. I do not mind you using this idea since the whole subject is different. But it's a cool idea so what about we work together? You build that event on my island for idk, 20 people and everyone who wins a minor event such as egg hunt will get a present below your tree. Maybe @Wrys can build some sort of machine for his island where 1/25 chance is to earn a spot in the Christmas event