1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Faction Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by NootINewts, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NootINewts

NootINewts First Step

The Questions:
    • How long you have been playing on Snapcraft.net?
    • How often are you online for?
    • Why you are right for the job as a helper? How can you contribute to the staff team?
    • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please.
    • A little about yourself.
    The Answers:
    I only joined recently, I know I should be playing for a few months but I do think that I will suit the role.

I am online for at least an hour each time, I will come online as often as possible. I am doing my GCSE's so I will be focusing on them a lot as well.

I think I am good for the job as a helper because I am mature, I take things seriously although I can still be silly at times like everyone, I have been Helper, Mod, and JR Mod on other servers.

I can contribute to the Staff team by helping to bring ideas, I can help keep things under control, I can answer questions, and do tons more.

I have never been banned muted or jailed on this server nor have I caused any trouble. I was falsely accused of hacking and got banned for a month on another server called Mccentral for a month. It was false because they accused me of something I never did.

A little about me, well I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), I am quite mature, I can help with things, I am a terrible builder, and I have played Minecraft since the 1.3 update (although on my NootINewts account I only started in 2015. While an old account Heruc I have played before then).

2. Wrys

Wrys Helper

Hello NootlNewts,
    It seems like you want to apply for staff on Snapcraft. Please open a ticket under the category ‘Helper applications’. https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open

Good luck on your application!

3. Wrys

Wrys Helper

The thread has been closed.
    Redirected player to correct application submission webpage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.