Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvin144

First Step
How long you have been playing on Snapcraft.net?

1 year ago was was very active and I got a new pc so I forgot about minecraft. Then I downloaded minecraft again and snapcraft was the first server I went into. So my total active time is around 3-5 months (includeing 1 year ago).

How often are you online for?

I am ussaualy online for 2-3 hours every session, if I would get helper I would be on for 5 hours aday. (maybe even more).

Why you are right for the job as helper? How can you contribute to the staff team?

I have alot of experience on this server and I'm good with comunication. I was helper for another server, my friends server but he quit minecraft so he took it down. I love doing work for servers and improving them in all sorts of ways like banning hackers. I will contribute with being online alot, good vibes and Doing what I am supposed to do.

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please.

No, I have never been banned/jailed or muted.

A little about yourself.

My name is Alvin, I'm 14 years old and my birth day is 17 december. I'm from sweden but I speak and spell very good for my age. I am into computer components and games like minecraft, I have been playing minecraft since I was 7 years old. I live in a house right by stockholm (the capital of sweden) and I take spanish classes.
So I guess you can say I can speak some spanish, I did judo for 4 years climbing for 2 years and parkour for 2 years, and right now I am doing some boxing.

My skype: live:awesomekidzgame

Status
Not open for further replies.