Update Log - November 12, 2018
We’ve been hard at work making some quality of life updates to some of our game modes over the last while, which we think will help out tremendously. Please have a look at the changes that have been made on each respective game mode below.
We have also recently reset our Realms server to include a number of bug fixes as well as new features like a new minion system, new realms format, and a new Tutorial Realm to better help new players. We encourage any bugs that are found to be reported to us using our ticketing system.
- When dying in Factions, you will no longer respawn at fhome and now respawn at Spawn
- Changed the firework explosion when McMMO abilities are activated/deactivated from large to small
- Fixed the bug regarding spawner pickaxes being able to be used infinitely
- Added a VIP rank toggle to the EG lobby
- Added support for 1.13.2 users
- Fixed all scoreboards and all other broken placeholders
- Buffed Oreseeker enchant for Factions & Prison
- Denying a player from your plot on Creative or Prison, will now also deny them from your pwarp
- The price of TnT has been reduced by more than half of its previous price
- Altered FTop to add all spawners
- Re-enabled fishing rods on Factions, Skyblock, and Prison
- Fixed a Bug where enchants would be removed from items won in crates
- Fixed combining enchants in anvils
- Fixed a bug on Prison where swords would do more damage than usual
- Fixed a bug on realms where you got a message saying you received a key but never received the key
- Added the missing music disk to the /shop on Skyblock to allow completion of all challenges
- Fixed a typo in the /enchant menu of the Prison server
We are aware of some issues causing lag on some of the servers due to higher peak player count and are working on resolving this as soon as possible.
In addition to all of the changes in-game, we have also made some changes to our Staff Team as well. Please give a warm welcome and congratulations to the following wonderful people.
We have also made the decision to promote the following Staff to a higher position. Please congratulate jrbackus on being promoted to Moderator and cc_green on her promotion to Admin. They have both worked extremely hard and their promotions are well deserved.