1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Donator Perks -Skyblock

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Bexi, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Bexi

Bexi Tree Puncher

I'm unsure if these already exist on our server, but here's a few ideas for donators; whether it be a ranking thing, or an à la carte purchase.

/sellhand
    Autosell chests for either farming or for almost anything else. They could take a small percentage away for a tax of the luxury.
    The ability to trust one person to your island. This would be on or offline and at their own risk.
    An enchanted pickaxe that sells what ever block is placed with plus a high unbreaking enchant. Make it rare so it will be valuable like the spawner pickaxes.

--------

Not perk-wise, the /shop needs cleaned up. There are a lot of things that are all over the place. (oak fence, two netherrack slabs instead of some other slab. The buy/sell prices often don't make much sense.

Any other ideas? How do you feel about mine? I don't want to wreck the economy either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Bexi

Bexi Tree Puncher

No Konrad, don't do it.

3. Collie1121

Collie1121 Helper

SirSmellAlot
    Skyblock Eagle
    First of all, I do not think /sellhand would be added due the fact this would make players lazy.
    I like the idea of cleaning up /shop. Some things are mess indeed

I would like to suggest myself:
    - Adding bows with the specific Power level as sharpness level on swords to /kit (eagle for example)
    - Put the Vote crate to the other crates near spawn (Skyblock) in order to keep avoiding the question: ''Where do I give my votekeys?''
    - (No idea if it's me or something general. But fixing eating/drinking pots/gapps among mostly skyblock, no idea if it's on other servers). It takes ages for actually finishing a gapp for example.

I hope these buys/futures could be added. :)

4. Wrys

Wrys Helper

Wrys
    Hi Bexi,
    i think the command /sellhand would be a great idea. Although this shortcut is a lazier version typing in a command and then pressing a few buttons, since when is the reason behind general technological advancements not because of laziness?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Bexi

Bexi Tree Puncher

I'm tired of answering to players asking where the artifact collector is, because sometimes it's hard to spell "artifact". Maybe it shouldn't be hidden behind /spawn. Either move the collector, or make it more clear in the description of the item that they should /warp artifact

6. Collie1121

Collie1121 Helper

SirSmellAlot
    Skyblock Eagle
    @Bexi A better solution for the /warp artifact is removing it at all and just add it into /shop. Make a specific tag for ''Artifacts''. This would make it more easy.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Bexi

Bexi Tree Puncher

perfect

8. Ashie

Ashie Ghast Hunter

ItsAshy
    Prison Boss
    I’d like that command to be added

• Agree Agree x 1