1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Auto craft command(Factions)

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by REKTLEL, Nov 16, 2018.

1. REKTLEL

REKTLEL Answer to Life

REKTLEL
    Factions Faithful
    I’ve noticed that Titan rank on factions has no big perk/command, making it the rarest rank. I suggest adding a command for the rank, called Auto Craft. I think that this would make more people buy titan rank. (More money for the server -> maarten gets more money) This could also be sold as a standalone command that anybody can buy. (Would probably earn more money that giving it to all titans+)

Basically you would do /autocraft [amount] [item] and it would automatically craft as many of the item as you specified. If amount isnt specified, then it would craft as many of the item as possible.

Why is this necessary? Currently in factions, the best way to get money is through pumpkin farms. And you need to craft each pumpkin into seeds, which is really annoying and takes a long time. This command would just make this process a lot easier and save a lot of time. This command isnt really pay to win, it just saves time.

Also i want /sell hand to be implemented but ik its prolly not gonna happen. Maybe sell that command as a standalone thing to buy in the shop too.