helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.

youbanana

First Step
Username: Youbanana Country: United states Microphone: Yes Punishments: Yes
The punishment i had was kill aura and it was a false ban i click around 13 cps so that could be why.

so i want to kick things off. For me I would like to moderate the Kit pvp server. I have a good knowledge of the types of hacks.
I don’t want to include a list of Hacks I found on the internet. I list things that come to mind when I think about hacks. Those hacks are all straight out my head and no internet research was used for that.

Autosoup: A notorious hack which is used by hackers on soup based PvP servers mainly. It allows players to automatically soup and stack soups into their hotbar rather than opening their inventory to refill those.

Inventory Tweaks: Not really a hack but can still be used as an AutoSoup replacement because it can get a very close result because it also keeps your inventory organized and will replace your empty soups with full ones.

XRay: Most notorious one for Survival based servers. Allows players to look through walls to see ores, lava, and caves.

ChestESP: Pretty much the same as XRay but is used to look through walls to find Chests, Droppers or Dispensers (Blocks where people mostly bank their goods)

AutoBridge: A hack which allows players to conveniently build bridges with no effort at all. It automatically places a block underneath you when you run over a gap.

Regen: Was more of a problem on older version Minecraft. It allows players to increase the base regen which can end up in unfair health advantages.

Reach: Increases your reach which makes it easier to hit people from further distances.

Click Aimbot: Locks your crosshair on the enemy which reduces the amount of skill needed in hand on hand combat immensely.

Auto Clicker: Also more of a problem in older Minecraft versions where there was no cooldown on attacking. It allowed players to just aim with the mouse instead of rapid clicking to attack.

Forcefield/Killaura: A hack which attacks everything automatically which is within your reach. It’s a combination of “Auto Clicker” and “Click Aimbot” with a few improvements. It can be toggled like every other hack.

Fly: A hack which allows the player to fly. Most of the time not successfully though because you receive an instant kick from anti-cheat.

I believe I may not be the best choice of those you`ve received applications from, but I would say I am a better choice due to my personality. I am calm, collected, intelligent, and it`s usually difficult to annoy or anger me unless you hit a personal nerve. For these reasons I would be better than most applicants. I am also more mature than most you likely receive, as over reviewing others` staff applications, I have noticed most are 14 or younger. Additionally, I believe that everyone should get what they deserve when it comes down to punishments or other matters. As for another reason, I am on almost constantly and would be able to keep most trouble down with high efficiency. I also have skill in de-escalating situations. As for other reasoning, I am well-liked by most of the community as far as I`m aware, as no major incidents have happened in which people have come out disliking me personally.

Bear in mind: I would not be surprised nor offended were I to get rejected, however, if this does get rejected, please leave advice for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.