Skyblock suggestion

Masonhgg

Tree Puncher
Hello everyone!

I have a suggestion for skyblock that I thought of...

This is going to be a command where you do /filter add (then item) this will be good for players who grind as for example if you grind skeletons for money as an example you get a lot of bows and for sure if you got a looting 3... this will fix the problem where it is a simple command /filter add bow and would be cool to see.

This is just my thoughts and wanted to share it,
Thanks for reading.

Wrys

Gold Miner
Hello everyone!

I have a suggestion for skyblock that I thought of...

This is going to be a command where you do /filter add (then item) this will be good for players who grind as for example if you grind skeletons for money as an example you get a lot of bows and for sure if you got a looting 3... this will fix the problem where it is a simple command /filter add bow and would be cool to see.

This is just my thoughts and wanted to share it,
Thanks for reading.
Hey Mason,
Your suggested command could be confusing to new players to understand. It’s function is easily replicable, just need to fill your inventory with the item you want to take. Yes it will make things easier, but the unnecessity of a filter inventory outweighs its benefits. What if you drop your sword? You won’t be able to pick it up until you retype the command. Anything special you drop will be a moment of panic, because you’ll have to beat the ground clear cadence or the nearby players at the public grinder.

OP
OP
Masonhgg

Masonhgg

Tree Puncher
Hey Mason,
Your suggested command could be confusing to new players to understand. It’s function is easily replicable, just need to fill your inventory with the item you want to take. Yes it will make things easier, but the unnecessity of a filter inventory outweighs its benefits. What if you drop your sword? You won’t be able to pick it up until you retype the command. Anything special you drop will be a moment of panic, because you’ll have to beat the ground clear cadence or the nearby players at the public grinder.
That's not what I am saying lol. If you dropped your sword unless you filtered it with the command you would be able to pick it up. And honestly really not confusing and is a common command and easy to understand. And if it is hard for someone to understand they wouldn't need to use it. But a lot of people could agree with this factor :)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Item filter is a nice thing. It’s a thing on prisons so you can easily check how it works there :-P