1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

ZombiesV Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by DerpyGamingHD, Nov 24, 2018.

1. DerpyGamingHD

DerpyGamingHD First Step

StopBeingToxic
    I've played this game-mode a lot lately and I really do enjoy it a lot. Its one of my go to games not only in Minecraft, but out of all my games when I'm bored or just want to pass the time, but one thing I've noticed since the boss reward system change is a lot of boss jumpers. I'm sure you know what this is, but for those who don't, a boss hopper is someone who joins around every 10th wave since that's when bosses spawn and leaves once it's dead.

There must be a way to prevent these people from joining , usually one or two waves before the boss, and taking the kill for the kill prize. It's extremely unfair, especially for us who play mainly extreme as it takes some time to progress to the next wave. It just makes most players who've grinded out those 9 waves, 19 waves etc. very angry and overall leads to an unpleasant and unsatisfactory player experience. Please, implement a way to prevent these players from continuing to do what they do. Its really unfair and it's irritation and aggravation to be on the receiving end of these boss hoppers. I'm sure i'm not alone in wanting a way to fix this problem. I'm also very positive that as staff, you want to provide the common player with the a great and pleasant player experience.

Thank you in advance for reading and considering my suggestion -DerpyGamingHD
    (Also I'm just now realizing that this is in the wrong category and it should be under ZombiesV, but its a bit too late now :-P)

2. the77x7

the77x7 Helper

The77x7
    Helper
    This has been a suggestion for a long time now. People have often complained about others joining there lobbies at a high round and getting some loot without working.

Your idea of disabling players from entering at certain rounds isn’t bad, but it’s just rather odd to implement. An idea that could be implemented is Player preferences, but that also has a flaw. The player preferences could make it to where you can set it as if you want to remain solo, have just friends, or anyone join you. However, this could take a lot more lobbies and cause server lag.

ZombieV is meant to be a teamwork based game mode so I don’t see an issue with others joining. You both get loot (to my current knowledge) so there is really no issue with this.

3. DerpyGamingHD

DerpyGamingHD First Step

StopBeingToxic
    I don't have an issue with people joining and playing along. The issue is people joining simply to kill the boss and leave. Yesterday I was playing late night with a guy who was there with me the entire time and some random person joins just as we hit wave 10, he teleported to the spider and killed it. He bragged about getting the kill and left before wave 11 began. He did it a second time as I reached the blaze (This was on extreme) Any measures to prevent things like this specifically would help player experience overall. It doesn't have to be some sort of joining prevention or player preference.