Protected chests in factions?

Vriko_Maz

First Step
I have raided a few bases now and i have come across ones with protected chests saying i dont have permission to open them, why is this? I have been able to open chests in other claimed lands but not others?

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Do /f perms. Set containers as disabled for everyone.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Factions isn’t meant to be easy. It’s also really common on factions servers to not have access to opening enemies chests. However, Snapcraft leaves the preference.

Regardless, enjoy! Have fun raiding others! ;-)

OP
OP
Vriko_Maz

Vriko_Maz

First Step
Factions isn’t meant to be easy. It’s also really common on factions servers to not have access to opening enemies chests. However, Snapcraft leaves the preference.

Regardless, enjoy! Have fun raiding others! ;-)
I do have fun but its a huge drag when i put alot of time and resources to blast my way into a hard to get in base to find out that i cant open chests in enemy territory and then the chests will be in a spot that will end up taking 5x longer trying to even blow them up to try and get items out of them.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I do have fun but its a huge drag when i put alot of time and resources to blast my way into a hard to get in base to find out that i cant open chests in enemy territory and then the chests will be in a spot that will end up taking 5x longer trying to even blow them up to try and get items out of them.
Creeper eggs