Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool game

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wrys

Gold Miner
INTRODUCING: THE WEEKLY LOTTERY
DROP A DIAMOND BLOCK, OR 100 DIAMOND BLOCKS WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME INTO THE PLAYER LOTTERY POOL.
WIN A SPAWNER!

ONE PLAYER WILL WIN
WILL THAT BE YOU?

LOTTERY COMING TO WRYS' ISLAND ON
DECEMBER 1ST, 2018

Last edited:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Lit

DayDae

Gold Miner
Yeah, This is definitely a really cool idea, best of luck to all! I've barely started my island on skyblock but maybe I will put a little more time on that server. Happy Holidays! Best of luck to all :present:<(")

OP
OP
Wrys

Wrys

Gold Miner
Congratulations to LieutantLigma for winning the lottery!!! He won a skeleton spawner. All proceeds will be used to increase island wealth and cow coin value!

https://imgur.com/a/YxAmyhJ

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wrys

Wrys

Gold Miner
Hi guys!
For the third weekly lottery I am allowing players to choose which rewards they would like to enter in the lottery for. All of the items I select in this video are potential rewards. Request two in the comment section!

OP
OP
Wrys

Wrys

Gold Miner
Please do a video of the process of picking the winner every week, take 10s for each video
Sure! I'll do that.
It does take a while because of the math that is involved.
Might even do a livestream :-D

OP
OP
Wrys

Wrys

Gold Miner
[
I was not aware of how favoring the system is towards the highest player.

The highest paying player actually had a 57% chance to win because any number above his percent chance to win (43%) were closest to his number. For compensation of my mistake I will be hosting a drop party at my island warp tomorrow at noon EST. Items dropped will be:

1 stack of vote keys

1 stack of common keys

10 passive mob spawners

Good armor pieces

Last edited: