Epic has returned.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Dear, Snapcrafters.

EpicAgentJ has returned.

Its been some time while I left. I left because of personal reasons and I am willing to come back and make Snapcraft an improved community!

I took my time to realize what I've done with Snapcraft, and I did a horrible, horrible thing. I lied about my age. I knew lying about my age was wrong, but I've always been taught to "never give out your personal information." I am not actually 19, but I am rather 16 years old. If you are an individual who knows about this, I would appreciate it if you stay quiet about this. I may have lost trust from my friends, but I promise you I won't do it again. If you still don't believe me, then it is your loss.

Now I want to "start fresh" because "today is a new day!".

Overall, I lied about my age. And i'm deeply sorry. I know I say this a lot. But this time it is personal. So have a nice day everyone. I am willing to make snapcraft a better place.

- EpicAgentJ

DayDae

Gold Miner
Welcome back!! We all make mistakes, I don't really know the situation, nor do I need to. All I know is that you've taken the first few steps and have accepted your mistake. Props to you on that! Happy Holidays, see you around! :present::santa:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
welcome back. you don't have to be sorry about lying about your personal details to protect yourself, it just should not happen if you were to break any rules.

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
go back smh jk