Leaving, Kind Of.

iamontda

Void Walker
So yes, here I am at the start of August sipping a very good cup of English breakfast tea at 10 in the morning. The last time that I was leaving was for Hawaii, but I also had one of my grandparents come over. That wasn't a big deal, because we could all just chill out and do whatever.

This time, my Nana and Papa are coming (my dad's parents). They're really cool and from New York. My papa's a hunter and a gardener, and is like a 50-year-old ox or something. It'll be fun to shoot with him at the range. My nana is really nice too, but in her own way. My great grandma died recently, and she lived with them. Although it was sad, this gave them the freedom to travel, since they'd already retired and all that.

So, they're coming to our house for a few weeks! I already know that we'll be doing a load of things, and they get here in 6 hours or so. A lot of plane rides across the country. The modded server that I work for is also back up and running, and the modpack and all of that has changed. For the next week I'll have limited activity on the site and the server as I try to balance all of these things and let them simmer down.

Thanks!

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
See ya

Butters

Zombie Killer
I'm gonna miss you ;-; hopefully we can still see each other on the server occasionally :3 but anyways, you have fun doing your thing iam. See you later maybe.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Making a nice little update.

So, as you can probably tell, I've actually been online a LOT. It's been raining pretty much nonstop, and it being salmon season, the only thing that anyone wants to do is fish. And watch 'Kodiak' while I silently swear at it because Kodiak isn't desolate or anything, we have a proper town and cars and all that, unlike they say. They probably film in Afognak or something.
Basically we haven't even gone quading or shooting or done anything fun yet, and I'll mostly stay active as usual (except a few times; tomorrow we have dibs on one of the base's boats, so I'll be chilling while everyone fishes for 6 hours. Things like that).