Minecraft Storymode|Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayDae

Gold Miner
Before you judge, I have a little sister and am except from judgement enjoying this interactive Minecraft series!8-)
So, it's very clear, each and every person here has a passion for Minecraft , especially me. It has plays a major roll in who I am as a person, and my creativity level; Anything Minecraft, I'm there.
Well, whilst browsing Netflix with my little sister, I got to experience this awesome Minecraft interactive animation, and it was very exciting! ( I also appreciate all animation, as I intend to follow work in this field).
I surely hope to see, or even create more projects like this in the future.
Minecraft Storymode | Netflix intro:
Take control of an adventure set in the Minecraft universe. The future of the world is at stake, and your decisions shape the story -- so choose wisely!
Thanks for the read Happy Holidays:santa:<("):present: Sincerely,
psychowaffles

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Sounds lit

TheGDLoudmouth

Iron Miner
I enjoy the Netflix version as well, although it breaks my heart on a regular basis. Stop killing cool people, you stupid game!

the77x7

Diamond Miner
I enjoy the Netflix version as well, although it breaks my heart on a regular basis. Stop killing cool people, you stupid game!
Please do not comment on posts that haven’t been used in over a month. It is regarded as “Bumping” old threads.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.