Noob level 1000

GirlGoneWild

First Step
hey guys and gals!
pretty new to the world of minecraft. kinda need someones help.. there are soooo many things available for download and different servers and realms and add-ons that its kinda confusing.. i get pointed in way too many directions.... all I basically want to do is open minecraft launcher go to multiplayer and join the server but the message Failed to log in keeps popping up... what the hell do I do now?

DayDae

Gold Miner
Hi and welcome! Even after you've restarted your client you get this error message? Try switching to version 1.12.2 - This may work. If not you can seek help via Snapcrafts discord or open a support ticket on here! Good luck!

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Check that you entered the correct IP for the server you’re joining. Also if you’re in 1.13 it’s suggested to play on older versions which might help.

Certain mods are blacklisted on the server too which you find under www.snapcraft.net/rules which also can prevent you from joining if you have them.

If you need further help you can always PM me, welcome to the minecraft world :)

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
yo wassu