Emerald Miner
Yes :}

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Yep
:3

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Beware stock up on waffles! Invest in gold! CosmicL12 is a trader to the waffles! She has joined the French toast army! Look I have proof I found this picture... (Look under the thread) yea.... I told you! Run!!!
You know... I think there's been some very.... shocking news:
5xzirQ2.png

Welcome to my world.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
YES! Cosmic has finally come to the bright side, where French Toast rules.

FRENCH TOAST RULESSSS!!!! Hear that willman?! >: D

FRENCH TOASTTT.jpg

FRENCH TOASTTT

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I'm not going to be admitting anything here.
Yes, I know it's a 'joke,' but it feels serious to me now.... With all the pictures. To be completely honest here, this thread (to my view) is now... Wrong, highly off topic about my true self, and etc. Before this waffle, french toast, pancake war thing goes on any further, I'm out of it starting now after this post is seen.
If someone could close this thread about "Why I'm evil" that'll be great. If not, then I'll choose to ignore it. Also, I won't be mentioning anything about food topics like this one for instance since I now realize that it can go this far.

LokepDren

Zombie Killer
Yes, I know it's a 'joke,' but it feels serious to me now.... With all the pictures. To be completely honest here, this thread (to my view) is now... Wrong, highly off topic about my true self, and etc. Before this waffle, french toast, pancake war thing goes on any further, I'm out of it starting now after this post is seen.
If someone could close this thread about "Why I'm evil" that'll be great. If not, then I'll choose to ignore it. Also, I won't be mentioning anything about food topics like this one for instance since I now realize that it can go this far.
Greatly said. This war is becoming extremely annoying.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner

Oh wow, sorry Cosmic... I didn't know you felt this way about it, I'll stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.