Defect Enchantments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SrGlaucus

First Step
I bought several pickaxes that had special enchantments from a donator that were made on my request for which he used irl money to craft them. However multiple pickaxe are simply not working anymore, including enchantment sentimental and excavation.

Because of this I lost 4 pickaxes so far and I'm pretty angry about it considering how much was invested to obtain them. I’m starting to wonder if I should request for this donator to demand a refund, since the stuff he bought is obviously no longer working as it should

Stuff that I lost so far: (And here I’m JUST talking about pickaxes that I lost due server related lag like blocks flipping back in my head and not being able to tpt away or mine, while enchantment ‘sentimental’ suddenly no longer works!)

2x( mining pickaxes)

Unbreaking 8
Sentimental 2
Fortune 4
Efficiency 8
LuckyMining 2
McMM0 exp 2
Explosive 8

2x (underground building pickaxes)

Unbreaking 3
Silk Touch 1
Excavation 1
Efficiency 5
Haste 3
Sentimental 2

If these virtual objects are not returned and the server fails to fix this bug or whatever I will ask this donator for the in game money back that I invested and request him to make a refund based on delivery of defect virutal materials (the xp that was bought with irl money is simply not working as suggested in the game).
I want you guys to know that banning someone for making a valid claim after buying a defect product (it's still defined as buying of virtual products, not donating) is very sueable as well.

Ofc I would've prefered to PM an admin about this, but due not enough 'rights'? (must have at least one like???) I don't have this option.

Ill urge other users, who have been duped by this bug or whatever it is to do the same.

Kind Regards

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Sentimental got reworked, each level have a 10% chance of keeping the item when dying. Higher level = higher chance.

Excavation is currently disabled for some reason but will most likely get enabled soon again.

OP
OP
S

SrGlaucus

First Step
Sentimental got reworked, each level have a 10% chance of keeping the item when dying. Higher level = higher chance.

Excavation is currently disabled for some reason but will most likely get enabled soon again.

That doesn't chance the fact snapcraft decided to change this after the stuffs were bought. Because of it I still lost my stuff and, for the pickaxes that I still do have excavation isn't working, which I want both back.

"oh look what a nice blue vase I bought". Meanwhile @ company head quaters... "Meh, lets make the vase yellow". And *poof*, yellow the vase it was.

I hope snapcraft has somewhere some very small letters printed that they are allowed to transformate their products at any time, even after buying, from the moment the donators made their payments.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
I hope snapcraft has somewhere some very small letters printed that they are allowed to transformate their products at any time, even after buying, from the moment the donators made their payments.
We do and you have accepted those terms.

However this does not take away the current issues the Factions has with custom enchants since 2 days ago, issues that will be resolved as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.