Misunderstanding/ false accusation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

singlishDAVEY

First Step
Hi Owner, admins and helpers, i believe some of us here know the current situation @Wyrs, @wowoow. And i believe the owner of this server has been contacted about this situation. So Dodieboy and i started farming for money in skyblock server. we mainly go to Bum, Cloudy and Dondelgado(idk some of their actual in game name) island for profit shops and the free iron golem farm. we get most of our money from Dons island as i have to say, his iron farm is pretty OP. thumbs up for that. So i pass all my money to dodieboy, which was about more then 3million. and dodieboy alone had 5mil plus. he bought the rare keys on seperate days as we short of that few 100k. So once dodieboy bought the rare keys, we decided to open it on 231218. dodieboy bought another 8 rare keys after opening 64 rare keys. as for me, i slowly open mine and some people accuse me of hacking/duplicating the rare keys. U guys can check dodieboy account. he legit bought 2 stacks and 8 rare keys from /shop. as for me, i did not because as mentioned above, i pass my money to dodieboy. I hope that you guys will do a thorough investigation for this situation as me and dodieboy did not duplicate any of the keys and all the keys were earned in a legitimate method.

My second point here is, @ Dondelgado, u srsly do not realise how OP ur ig farm is. more than half of our money came from there. the rest were from ur gunpowder and cloud and bum island.

Third, dun mind me but this is from my point of view. i feel that we should not judge or classify people based on their status. Just because i do not have a rank like eagle or angel? does that mean that i cannot open 1 stack of rare keys? Its like judging a homeless person. Yes he is homeless, but does that mean that he cant afford to eat in a cafe or a restaurant? To those people who are calling me out, pls think twice. let me ask u, do u know how to play minecraft? do u know how to play skyblock? do u know how to generate a high source of income to be able to achieve your goal? if u dont, dont be salty because others can. for those who do not know me, i have played a couple of skyblock servers and have always achieve baltop or istop. and i know how to play skyblock.

To the admins or owner, ill leave it to u to decide. I srsly hope that the team will do a thorough investigation to clear Dodieboy and me (singlishDAVEY) name. I do not need any form of compensation. i just wan an apology to those who has made false accusation on me and my team. I have given Wrys my SKYPE name. if u admins have any questions, pls feel free to contact me.

Thank you very much and have a great day ahead!

Best Regards,
singlishDAVEY and team.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
You don't have to worry as people accuse others decently often. As long as you have done nothing wrong, no worries. Thank you for explaining, hope you enjoy your keys. Everything will be looked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.