Added Skyblock: Add an island option to allow visitor block placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPsoul

First Step
Self-explanatory title.
Reason: for people to work on your island without being afraid of them stealing stuffs.
Another reason: Why is there visitor block destroy option but not visitor block placement option?

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Why can't you use the /is coop command? Will allow you to add people temporarily to your island, and once you log out, they're automatically removed from access to your island.

OP
OP
RIPsoul

RIPsoul

First Step
Why can't you use the /is coop command? Will allow you to add people temporarily to your island, and once you log out, they're automatically removed from access to your island.
One of the reasons I mentioned above was to prevent stealing. Or anything else beside placing blocks

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I mean if you can’t trust the player then don’t allow them to place

OP
OP
RIPsoul

RIPsoul

First Step
I mean if you can’t trust the player then don’t allow them to place
I would appreciate it if you guys read the post. Not just me but even high rankers like Eagle need to get people work for them by placing blocks, nothing else, just placing blocks.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I would appreciate it if you guys read the post. Not just me but even high rankers like Eagle need to get people work for them by placing blocks, nothing else, just placing blocks.
Then you /is coop them. Keep an eye on them and ur good to go

OP
OP
RIPsoul

RIPsoul

First Step
Then you /is coop them. Keep an eye on them and ur good to go
You don't keep an eye on them when you are also building. The point of the visitor block placement option is that you don't have to worry about them doing something sketchy while you are doing other stuffs. You can't be just standing there and watch them while they are building multiple layers of 100x100 island or a wall surrounding your island, that take too long.

RYRYND

Tree Puncher
I don't mind this at all. I see people above are telling you to use /is coop instead but they don't fully understand the problem. If you hire someone to build you something (i.e mob grinder) and have to watch them for an hour to make sure they don't go into your chests, then this defeats the whole purpose of hiring them to do something for you. I say this because, although you may not be building, you have to sit there, waste your time, and watch them build which is an inconvenience when this command could easily be added. Nice suggestion, makes a ton of sense. (y)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
This is a very old thread, please do not comment on posts that are older than 1 week.

-Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.