Enchantment book ids? Don’t fit

Amak95

First Step
hey y’all I just recently started and I have a plot atm. And I really want to sell enchantment books. But whenever I find the item info for the enchantment book it’s usually like “enchament book#5e”. And it doesn’t fit on the last line of the sign! Is there any way to abbreviate it so that I can sell the enchantment book ?(prison)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hold the item and do /iinfo it’ll give you a shorter ID in chat that u can use

OP
OP
A

Amak95

First Step
Hold the item and do /iinfo it’ll give you a shorter ID in chat that u can use

I tried that out and like it gave the same id as I would if I did /iteminfo. Is there any way to abbreviate the bottom line of the sign. Cause like right now the last line would be “Enchanted Book#103” but the entire phrase doesn’t fit on the last line. I can only fit “enchanted book#1” is there any way to abbreviate it to get the same item?

NahVee

First Step
I tried that out and like it gave the same id as I would if I did /iteminfo. Is there any way to abbreviate the bottom line of the sign. Cause like right now the last line would be “Enchanted Book#103” but the entire phrase doesn’t fit on the last line. I can only fit “enchanted book#1” is there any way to abbreviate it to get the same item?

Yes, you can use the item id instead of the item name. For example, "403#3r" would be for an enchanted book with unbreaking 3.