1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Vaults/Storage

Discussion in 'Kit PvP' started by NM_Owen, Jan 1, 2019.

1. NM_Owen

NM_Owen First Step

In my opinion I believe people would donate a lot more if they knew they got more space to store their stuff. I mean like make a portal that goes to your own vault where you can upgrade it or just buy chests. Maybe give the Donors the command /pv 1,2,3,etc.

The Double Enderchest is no where near enough for people with a lot of gear and for the people that don't have the Double Enderchest, I couldn't imagine their pain.

Maybe try looking into this situation because I see and hear a lot of people complaining and asking for ./pv's.

Thanks
    NMOwen

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    I’d like /pv

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    me too

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DevSteven

DevSteven Stone Miner

SlamacowSteven
    This is a great idea, I think default players should get 1 free player vault and paid gets extra?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. WhatsAGoodName

WhatsAGoodName Tree Puncher

DeaganT
    Yes I was just thinking of this too and was bout to make a suggestion about the same thing I really hope this gets added this season or next season!!! +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. _x_AApro_x_

_x_AApro_x_ Iron Miner

AApro_
    I’d be down for that, but having limited storage is like an extra challenge in a sense. You choose your best gear and have to work with that (though many people use alts as storage). Just my thought

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. NM_Owen

NM_Owen First Step

Yes even though alts are a good way to store, I don’t particularly wanna have 20 Minecrafts open on different tabs just to store when there could be a command for /pv’s. Some people literally have to carry an Inventory of God armour because they don’t have alts and other ways to store stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jedz

Jedz Admin

Jedz
    Admin
    sounds like a good idea to me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. BeeBu

BeeBu Stone Miner

BeeBu
    Having private vaults are good, as long as its controlled.

Servers with limited vaults tend to do a little better, for the simple fact of a sense of carefulness. You can't be careless with your space if you only have one vault. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Tealor

Tealor Answer to Life

Tealor
    Helper
    3 private vaults seems like it would a good idea to work up towards. players would still have their enderchests to store, and 3 doesn't seem to many. I like the idea (y)

• Like Like x 1
  11. xMegAxCALx

xMegAxCALx Stone Miner

kfine
    Having a pv or extra storage space does sound like a good idea! Being a kitpvp player regularly myself i could see this being useful, obviously not going over the top with it but just a few extra places to store things, I like it!

Good Suggestion NMOwen

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. thunder0808

thunder0808 Helper

thunder0808
    Prison Boss
    I like the Idea I am always for extra space to hold items

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. NM_Owen

NM_Owen First Step

Could we get the owner to look at this forum as a lot of people agree with me and think it would be a good idea?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thiago

Thiago First Step

I also agree with this thread.

15. TheNatrix01zz

TheNatrix01zz First Step

TheNatrix01
    EG VIP
    I agree but also to be fair you get a LOT more space if you donate just a bit ^-^

16. TheNatrix01zz

TheNatrix01zz First Step

TheNatrix01
    EG VIP
    The thing is less people would buy ranks as they would get more space so they wouldn't need the upgrade for it :-O

17. Thiago

Thiago First Step

I think what he means is that there could be an option for a paladin rank+ or something like that where extra storage would come in place. But regardless of that I still think we need more storage because people just keep on getting alts to store there loot.

18. Maarten

Maarten Owner

iMaartennn
    Owner
    I'd like to add more storage but I feel like some people just stack up even more god sets, what would you guys think about a way to "rent" storage. Basically, you would pay x price for x amount of time for x amount of storage.

#18 Maarten, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Thiago

Thiago First Step

x time or x amount of storage.

20. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    X amount of money for x amount of time