#2 Update from Wrys' Island

Wrys

Gold Miner
Hey Guys!
This week my team and I were able to complete and start many new community-centered projects! Here's a list.
  • Hosted three lotteries, six Jackpots Players participated in the lottery to win a prize. The three rewards from the lotteries were: Skeleton spawner, Legendary key, and a spawner pickaxe. Players participated in the lottery to win all the iron block entries that people entered with, 'winner takes all'.
  • Acquired two IGs Since buying the two IGs I have been able to make passive money to fund my new projects! Less time is spent grinding for money and more time can be spent bringing the community together. The IG grinder can be found at /is warp artic.
  • Completed cliff face waterfall This mini-project took a total of 7 hours to complete. I wanted to give my island a more natural look so I started work on this build. The waterfall can be found behind the cacti farm if you walk out the door at /is warp artic.
  • Started work on PvP island The PvP island idea was born from the complaints of how dead PvP was, so I decided that on my alt I would create an island that would be PvP centered, with four different landscapes. There will be weekly events for the PvP island once one of the landscapes are finished. Here are a couple of my ideas: Easter egg hunt, King of the Hill, Assassin and Coin Grab. This concept will most likely be finished by the end of next year, because there is a lot of building I'd have to do. Ask me if you want to help out! Give your guess in the comments as to what the four game modes are :)
  • Invited new members to the island! Congrats to Weird_Wolfie and TheNuttyNutella!
I'll post another update next month. 'Till then I might edit this thread for some new ideas.

Last edited: