- Introduction -

BeeBu

Tree Puncher
Brief Overview

Hello! I just want to stop by and welcome myself to the forums, although my visit may be short, I would like to introduce myself in the event it is long-term! :)

Some things I like including watching anime, ( UwU ) gaming, and putting time into my future career choices. I really enjoy community based games, such as MC, and competitive games, such as CSGO. I have a long history of being staff/playing different MC servers. As well as staffing GMOD Servers. My "internet" career is veryyyy, well, unique. I have done a lot of things I regret doing. But to the contrary I have met a lot of amazing people. I hope this is something I can enjoy and play! I hope to meet some of you in game! :)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome.
I love watching anime too, Boruto and Naruto being one of them ;-)

OP
OP
BeeBu

BeeBu

Tree Puncher
Boruto and Naruto being one of them
Naruto through Naruto Shippuden is good. Including the fillers.

Boruto's first ARC was same straight up trash. But this new ARC coming up could be really good. A lot of people sleep on Boruto because they want the old team back... But the fights in Boruto are normally verrry good, as in the Momoshiki vs Naruto/Sasuke fight.

DayDae

Gold Miner
Welocme :33

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Welcome to Snapcraft's forums community!!
uwu

Deniot

Tree Puncher
Welcome, and I hope you have fun in the server! Btw, I used to watch Naruto Anime when I was younger and I loved it so much!