Preventing Boss Sniping

XIronPhoenixX

First Step
During the recent days that I've played here, people had been boss sniping me for multiple games a day. The advantage of boss sniping allows a player to gain money from bosses instantly and it's unfair to those that's been spending time working towards fighting the boss. As one of the solutions, disabling join a couple rounds after starting would prevent this issue for now and the future. I would really appreciate it if the conflict gets taken care of asap, thank you.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I like that idea

kfine

Stone Miner
It's a good idea, I don't play ZombieV all that much because of this fact to be honest, i find that people stay waiting for games to reach these rounds, joining with much better items as they've done it many times, good suggestion XIronPhoenixX

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Yeah, boss snipers are incredibly annoying. Pretty sure this has been suggested before, hopefully it'll get implemented this time.

ImYourSenpai

First Step
During the recent days that I've played here, people had been boss sniping me for multiple games a day. The advantage of boss sniping allows a player to gain money from bosses instantly and it's unfair to those that's been spending time working towards fighting the boss. As one of the solutions, disabling join a couple rounds after starting would prevent this issue for now and the future. I would really appreciate it if the conflict gets taken care of asap, thank you.
i have that so often this week its so anoying, like i play on extreme alone round 10, 20 and 30 there are like 5players joining and the rest i need to do alone

Ironboy4000

First Step
(I'm pretty sure this isn't considered necro-posting, but if it is, sorry)
I don't think joining should be disabled a couple rounds after the start, as this would definitely cause some issues (not enough people in the late rounds, too many games going on at the same time). Boss-sniping should be taken into account though, and I think we should address it like this: say maybe 2 or 3 rounds before every boss round, joining that game should be disabled. After the boss has been defeated, players may join the game until the next boss fight. This would be an effective way of nerfing boss-sniping, as people would have to come in a few rounds before and participate. This would make them a little more deserving of the boss loot.
Thanks for reading!